Saturday 12 February 2011

3 embellished cards in different shapes & colours

Today I'd like to show you some cards I've made lately, using lots of beautiful items from
 Wild Orchid Crafts :)

First one up is a Gate-Fold-Card in my favourite colours at the moment - purple and turqouise!


Embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts: Wild Rose 25 mm, Paper Poppies (darn cute these new poppies ;), Paper Roses 15 mm & 10 mm, Rose Buds 4 mm, Heather Stem Flowers & Self Adhesive Rhinestones (sooo georgeous!!)
You'll find more info and pictures of this card, here in my perconal blog!

♥♥♥

The second card I'd like to show you today, is a pinkish Easel-Card :)


You'll find more info and pictures of this card, here in my perconal blog :)

♥♥♥

The last card I'll show you today, is a Pop-Up Slide-Card, with no image on - just sentiments and georgeous embellies from WOC ;)





You'll find more info and pictures of this card, here in my perconal blog

Thanks for stopping by - take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment