Thursday 24 February 2011

Purple Elegance

Hello Friends~  I have a fun and elegant card to share with you today!  I wanted to make a sophisticated and elegant card....and this is my end result. 

 This creation consists of an SCACD stamp, papers are from Kaisercraft.  Guipure Lace, self-adhesive rhinestones, and flowers are of course from the fabulous WOC
The large dark purple flowers are made using Flower Blooms.  Thanks to Bev for sharing this fantastic tutorial by the wonderful Enastasia.  These flowers are so fun and so easy to make!  I know I will be making LOTS more of these beauties!  I love them!!!  The rest of the arrangement consists of  Lilac Poppy Flowers, 10mm roses, 4mm closed rosebuds, a heather stem, and plum Gypsophilas.

I hope you've enjoyed my purple elegance for today!  Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment: