Tuesday 29 March 2011

Spring is in the air

Happy Tuesday Wild Orchid Friends!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week!  Today I want to share the post it note holder that I have made :) 

You can find the tutorial here.  I've used the Cameo Rose SCACD stamp.  Paperes are from MME Stella Rose Hattie collection. 
On the upper panel I've used the gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft ivory daisy chain lace.  In the bottom right hand corner you will see a silver metal corner filigree.  I absolutely LOVE these...they add the perfect vintage feel to the card and are light weight. 
 The Wild Orchid flowers arrangement consists of a Classic Sweet Rose, 25mm Hybrid Tea Roses (that were airbrushed to match my blues), 15mm roses, Hip Rosebuds, 4mm Closed Rosebuds, and Pearl Sprays.  
Here you can see the holder where the post it note pad will go.  I've used  15mm roses4mm Closed Rosebuds, and Pearl Sprays to accent the bottom.  I hope you've enjoyed my project!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

1 comment: