Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter :)

 

Hi peeps and a very Happy Easter to everyone – enjoy your day whatever you are doing :)

Picture 010c copy

I thought l’d share this card with you today as it is such a happy and uses some of the prettiest blooms I think.

Picture 014c copy

I used one of the gorgeous sweetheart blossom which remind me of those little icing sugar flowers you get to decorate cakes with – I love them :)

Picture 013c copy     Picture 012c copy

 

I also used a few more sweetheart blossoms and some other  WOC blooms as well on the bottom section - daffodils, a 25mm wild rose, some tea rosebuds and some long stem stamens

Do keep an eye out on the website because there are some lovely new products being added all the time and I can tell you that they are just beautiful.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to all,

Dawny xxx

1 comment: