Monday 15 August 2011

A Wee Little Florist!

Hello there!!!  It's time for a new challenge at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge blog!!!  You will find a sketch by me to follow for the next two weeks.  I hope you will join us and have a chance for a wonderful prize!!!


Here's the sketch:




 I colored the sweet WEE STAMP  with Distress Inks.  This image is called Wee Florist!

The heart is covered in stickles and then I added the gingham bow.  

Here's a bit of my Wild Orchid Crafts inventory I used haha! So many pretty products.


I used some very old paper lace that I had lying around and crimped it and put it around the circle.  The papers are from my very favorite paper pad K&Co - Watercolor Bouquet!

I hope you like my card for the challenge and will consider joining us.  It is so fun to see what you all do with the amazing products from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Dena



9 comments:

  1. Wowww, what a beautiful card is this. I like the colors and what a lovely stamp.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Lena! Love your color combos; and your coloring is out of this world!!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one pretty card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    what a super card
    it's gorgeous hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень симпатичная открытка! В субботу, я как раз заказала в Wild Orchid Crafts розочки такой же расцветки)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie, loving the shades of color. As always your eye for the small details is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh luv the purples and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dena, this is absolutely adorable! I love the sketch, colors, flowers, cute image, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card, lovely image and beautiful papers and embellishments.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete