Friday 18 November 2011

A little notebook

Today I am sharing an little notebook with you that I made using my Bind it all machine....


I have made a note book using my bind it all machine, I have stamped my Tilda on to Neenah Card and coloured her with Copics and Pencils, I have distressed all the edges, the papers are MME Lost & Found Christmas, I have added a strip of White Lace, lots of Seam Binding, I keep all the little off cuts for the tops of these notebooks or to staple to sentiment tickets, I have added Metal CornersRed Gems, and aPearl Brad my flowers are Organza Beehive BlossomsCheery Blossoms20mm Open Roses15mm Open Roses10mm Open Roses andSweetheart Blossoms, I have popped in some Crown Pins too and then added lots of Stardust for sparkles...


Thank you so very much for looking and any comments that you may leave me, lots of hugs love Pops x x x 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous..very inspiring and absolutely stunning.brilliant coloring and fab details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous Pops, I just love everything about it. hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo... lovely. Nice to see a little girly card in more muted colours, even grungy. I love pastels but so good to see something different. Lush. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project here, I love the colors and the way it looks. And such a great gift to someone, as everybody can use a notebook.

    ReplyDelete