Saturday 30 June 2012

Punch it out


Good morning :) Today I like to show you my challenge card for this week. I have managed to use 4 different dies and two punches on my card ;)

The butteflyedge is Tim Holtz from Sizzix. The big white circle and the pink doily is from Cheery Lynn. The white one with text on is from Spellbinders. Butterflypunch is from Martha Stewart and the tag from StampinUp. Papers are from Maja Design and stamps from Kort og Godt. All the lovely embellies are from Wild Orchid Crafts: Self Adhesive Pearls, Trellis Rose, Open Roses, Sweethart Blossoms,Guipure Lace, Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon, Paper Leaves and Cabochons Cameos.


Have a beautiful Saturday ♥ Hugs, elsi ♥





8 comments:

  1. Stunning love love all the colours very pretty

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just divine ... great colors and embellishment. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely stunning card. Love all the details and the soft subtle colours. Fabulous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Fantastic.. I love your way of using different dies.. and your Color combinations are Always Perfect... Gorgeous Work. And Every little Detail is Perfect.. I love your work. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful just love it hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Elsi. I love the dusky grey and pink colour scheme you have used.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! BEAUTIFUL!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete