Tuesday 17 July 2012

A basket of Roses

I have used Basket of Roses for my card today....


She has been coloured with Copics and White Pen I have used Bo Bunny Love Bandit Papers and I have painted them white with Gesso Paint, I have added a die cut heart and an Exotic butterfly, also painted white...




I have added some Stardust and Liquid Pearls, My flowers are Tea RosesCherry Blossoms20mm Roses15mm RosesHip Rosebuds and Aster Daisies...



Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Pop's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful Pops.- can't stop looking at it! Plus you've just made me go over to Cult
    Pens to spend a fortune......now I must just pop off (no pun intended!!!) To have a look at Basket of Roses which, just might, fall into my basket.....

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty,and great colour choice.
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love this stamp and your beautiful colour choice. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card how cute it is hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete