Monday 17 June 2013

Baby Fairy Needle...

Good morning today I am sharing "Fairy Needle" with you for the new challenge over at "Wild Orchid Craft's" which is Brads and or Pins so come on over and join us....




I have coloured this cutie with "Spectrum Noir's" and added some stardust to her wings, I have cut her out and 3'd her to my card, I have used Whimsy Papers called "Spring Blossoms" I have distressed the edges with tea dye and my scissors...




I have added some "Lace" and a bit of scrap ribbon to make my bow with a charm hung from it, my flowers are ""25mm Open Roses" "Cherry Blossoms" "Sweetheart Blossoms" "Hip Rosebuds" "Wild Roses" I have added 3 "Pearl Brads" and popped 2 "Crown Pins" in the top of my flowers....






Thank you for looking today biggest of hugs Love Pops x x x

Skin: FS1, TN2, FS2, FS8, HB1.
Hair: EB6, EB5, EB4, BG4.
Pants: P2, P1, Blender.
Wings: BT2, BT1, Blender.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Pops, gorgeous Fairy and colouring, love the details,so very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete