Thursday 27 June 2013

Owl Always Love You

Good morning everyone today I am sharing one of the new images from Saturated Canary this one is called "Owl Always Love You" and those that know me will know I cannot do owls, but this cuties was fine so maybe I am melting towards them a little....




I just love this image so much, she has been coloured with my magic "Spectrum Noir" markers and a touch of white pen for some highlights, I have of course added liquid pearls and stardust after all a girl has to sparkle, the papers are from my draw and have all been distressed with tea dye ink and I have run my cutter bee along the edges....





I have added some lace and some "Seam Binding" that has been distressed with inks and scrunched up, my flowers are "30mm Wild Roses" "25mm Open Roses" "Cosmos Daisies" "Aster Daisies" "10mm Open Roses" and "Hip Rosebuds"....




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 


Skin: CR2, CR1, TN2, FS1.
Hair: FS1, BG4, TN3, TN2, TN1.
Eyes: JG1, BT4.
Top: PP4, PP3, PP1, CR6, PP5, PP4.
Trousers: EB1, EB2, FS9.
Sox: EB1.
Shoes: TN3, TN2, TN1.
Shade: IG3, IG2, IG1, HB1, Blender.
Ground: IG3, IG2, IG1.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I was waiting to buy this stamp because it is sooo cute but I didn't know what to make with it. But now I got some inspiration. :)

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, love the colouring and the amazing sparkle, love the embellishments too :).

    ReplyDelete