Wednesday 6 November 2013

I have made this card for the new challenge over at Wild Orchid Craft's the challenge is Ribbons and Lace a lovely one......




I have fallen in love with Maya she is just so cute, I am now going to have to collect them all :0) this one is A package of love, she has been coloured with markers and I have added liquid pearls and stardust to and around the image, I have used tea dye ink to the edges of the image and papers, the papers are Nitwits Always and Forever and have also been distressed with my scissors....




I have added some White Lace and some scraps of pink I had in my little box, I have added some Seam Binding and some Ribbon to make a bow, my flowers are Cottage RosesCosmos DaisesCherry BlossomsBabies BreathSweetheart Blossoms  4mm Rosebuds15mm Open Roses and25mm Wild Roses, I have also added some Flat Pearls and a Crown Pin...




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!
    I loved all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card what a great stamp love it Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete