Wednesday 8 October 2014

A very girly birthday card

Hello everybody,

Today I'd like to show you a very girly card that I made for my sister in law's birthday with a cute little bear named Bella by Conie Fong.

This is a gatefold card as you'll see on my last picture that will hold a giftcard or money. I wanted to go real girly so pink in the coloring and paper and of course gorgeous pink and white flowers and those gorgeous pink crownpins (you'll find links to the Wild Orchid Crafts products on the bottom of this post).
A close up of little Bella, colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced.
And a close up of the gorgeous flowers. Trellis roses, magnolias, open roses, rosebuds, fabric daisies, sweetheart blossoms and carnations on this picture and some cherry blossoms and cosmos daisies below.... a girly card has to have pretty flowers.
And finally the inside of the gatefold card. Behind the paper with the roses is a flap for a giftcard or money.

Hope you get inspired to do some crafting of your own. Have fun!

Hugs,






Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Mixed Pink Tone Paper Trellis Roses 35mm
White Paper Magnolias
Fuschia Pink Paper Open Roses 25mm
Mixed Pink Carnation Flowers
Mixed Pink/White Cosmos Daisy stem flowers
Mixed Pink&White Sweetheart Blossoms
Fuschia Pink Cherry Blossoms
White Fabric Daisies (not in store while I type this but I've linked to the general Fabric Daisies folder)
White 6mm paper rosebuds
Baby Pink Crown Pins
White Self Adhesive Pearls 5mm

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful a wonderful card love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart smiles every time I see this sweet creation! Your projects are such a delight, filled with happiness and the utmost beauty! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete