Sunday 8 March 2015

The fairy and the frog

Morning!  Hope you’re enjoying your weekend, mine has just flown by!  That’s what I get for spending all day yesterday in my craft room.  Here’s one of the cards I made, unfortunately I can’t remember the name or maker of the stamp so if anyone has any ideas please let me know in the comments box

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-fairy-and-frog

Lots of lovely Wild Orchid Crafts goodies were used

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-fairy-and-frog3

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-fairy-and-frog2

The embellishments, all from Wild Orchid Crafts that I used are:

50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET C QVR-031
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-014
50 MIXED RED/WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS MKX-121
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
50 MIXED PASTEL COLOUR MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMS MKX-212
FULLNESS OF SUMMER CUTOUT SET GST-077

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card amazing flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev~This card s beautiful! I love the colors and the fine glitter you gave the fairy. LOVE the flowers! And, that ribbon is so unique.
    His, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Traci and Carole :)

    ReplyDelete