Monday 7 September 2015

Wedding card

Hello everyone.
Today I have for you a wedding card. To decorate it I used beautiful flowers and embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.


To make the flower arrangement I used beautiful white magnolias, added blue trellis roses, apple blossoms and roses. At the end I added some white leaves, a little gauze and pearl hearts. Under the label I adhered some guipiure lace.





I finished the inside with the coordinating patterned paper and guipiure lace.




Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED BLUE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-096
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028
WHITE OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-013 
WHITE OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-013 
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448
1 METRE WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-409
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS 3mm MKX-506
HEART SHAPED IVORY PEARL BEADS GST-033

I hope you like my card.
Monika

4 comments: