Sunday 20 December 2015

Another Victorian Christmas

Here’s another card using the Prima Victorian Christmas pad that I was gushing over a couple of weeks ago.  Love, love, LOVE this pad!

bev-rochester-prima-victorian-christmas1

I dug out my Starlights paints from Imagination Crafts in green and gold and painted some scrap card to die cut the leaves from.  This paint is spectacular, the shine is amazing!  It even covered the plastic pearl on the snowflake with just a couple of coats.

bev-rochester-prima-victorian-christmas1-2

Yes, I used another Pretty Flori poinsettia, this time I pulled the minty green berries out the centre, it just didn’t work with the rich red so I substituted with a gold berry cluster instead.

bev-rochester-prima-victorian-christmas1-1

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

Pretty Flori Christmas flowers – green & red MKX-384
Red & white lilies MKX-608
Christmas berry spray with pine cone MKX-358
Christmas doodles – snowflakes MKX-399
Gold bead berry cluster GST-164
12mm white flatback pearl MKX-259

5 comments:

  1. So, so beautiful!!!Love it!Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and a very merry Christmas to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and I have been looking at your last few posts as I have been away, so gorgeous all of them, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Yuletide Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete