Thursday 9 March 2017

Baby Box

Hi everyone!

Today it's me, Cathrine here to show you my very first exploding box. This one has a baby theme. I had a really struggle when I made the trolley, and almost gave up the hole project. I'm not to pleased whit the result, but I gave it a chance anyway ;-)






Despite all my trouble I hope you like it :-)

Love from Cathrine.


Products from Wild Orcid Craft:

50 2-TONE BABY PINK HIP ROSEBUDS - GST-024
50 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS - MKX- 211
50 2 TONE BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) - QVR-024
50 IVORY MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS - MKX-344
2.2 Yards (2 METRE) FLAT BACK WHITE PEARL STRING - ⅛" (4mm) - MKX-612

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and gorgeous!! I love the design and the beautiful carriage!! I'm glad you didn't give up because it looks amazing!! What a stunning box card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! We are our own worse critics, others see all the beauty and applaud our accomplishment, we see all the struggles and mistakes we made along the way, and if we made it again what we would change. Pat yourself on the back and look at it from across the RM, you will see how gorgeous it is and you will be happy you didn't give up too! Hugs thank you so very much for sharing, I LOVE every little detail, all perfect choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be insane, this is amazing and if it is for someone they will be totally blowen away with your creation. Super stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. And I presume lots of work.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job and will make the new Mommy and Daddy so happy!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Cathrine and I love it so so much! This Pion collection is just so gorgeous and those gentle Wild Orchid Crafts flowers! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete