Thursday 1 February 2018

Card and gift box

Hello crafty friends!

Today I want to show you a pink card and a matching gift box. I made this for a confirmand, and hope that she like it :-)

I ordered Wild Orcid Crafts starterpack with different flowers, leaves and embellishments just to see what I could make out of it. I decided to use only flowers from this package. This is how my projects turned out.






My conclusion is that if you are new to scrapping this is a perfect package for you! You get different flowers to play with, and I'm sure you will find that the Wild Orcid Crafts products are of very good quality! I also discovered that the package is perfect for the experienced scrapper that wants to by perfectly matched, but different products!


Thank you for stopping by! Hope you got inspired :-)
Love 

Wild Orcid Crafts products:


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and box, love the colors, I'm sure the recipient will be very pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so stunning!! I love the colors and the designs!! The details are amazing!! These will be treasured!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and stunning! I love the layers of lace and pearl trim. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete