Saturday 14 August 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Happily Ever After with Roses

Good Morning~ Today I am on my way to my cousin's wedding!  I am so excited....I love weddings!  This is my wedding card for them:

I decided to ink up another one of my Maggies!  I thought this one would be perfect for the brand new bride and groom! Papers are collection of MME Love Birds Collection and DCWV Natural Collection.
Mr. and Mrs. Loving Couple have been colored with Copics.
Flowers are from the magnificent Wild Orchid Crafts!  Arrangement consists of 2-Tone Red and White 30mm Wild Rose, two 20mm red roses, three 10mm red roses, 4mm closed rosebuds and a red stamen.  All flowers have been sparklized with Star Dust Stickles.
Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I've added two 3mm pearls to accent the sentiment.
I've even decorated the inside of this card! :)  On the left side of the inside I've made this cute little envelope and left the top unglued so I can slip in my gift of money for the newlyweds!  Scallops have been blinged out with 5mm pearls!
For the right hand side I've carried through the same papers as the front.  I've added more 3mm pearls to the swirls. I hope you've enjoyed and you all have a wonderful weekend!


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment