Friday 21 January 2011

Shabby Princess.....

Good Morning!!
Today I want to show you a shabby creation and the
gorgeous roses are just perfect for the look!


The beautiful lace is such a nice touch for the shabby look as well!
I even added some pretty pink rhinestones to her crown.
Here is a close up of the beautiful assortment of flowers.
gorgeous hip rosebuds and a couple 4mm closed rosebuds.


To get them like this I just sprayed them with marshmellow
glimmer mist and let that dry. Then I went over the edges with
some distress crackle paint. The glimmer mist
makes the flower more stiff and it is easier to apply the paint.
I just adore the way it turns out.
I have added some shabby crinkled seam binding to my
tag as well!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week-end!
:)Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeus, I love her crown, lace and flowers. The whole creation is just darling.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooooo sweet! I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the pastels Jane x

    ReplyDelete