Tuesday 9 August 2011

Table Top Christmas Tree


Happy Day everyone!!! I hope you are into a wonderful week and we are so happy to see you here today!

A friend asked me to make her a red rose table top Christmas tree so of course the first place I went for some gorgeous red roses was Wild Orchid Crafts!! I apologize for the picture but I could not get the wrinkles out of the backdrop. I finally found a small 24" (60mm) tree at some website which has 66 tips and I began by using a white maribou boa as garland and tiny 3-D snowflakes. Then Wild Orchid Crafts took over!! I used 25mm (1") Red Organza Ribbon for each of the 66 flat bows and used varying sizes of WOC Red Roses: 35mm Trellis Roses, 25mm Wild Roses and 20mm Open Roses. Finally I topped the tree with a multi-loop Red Organza Bow. I didn't make a skirt to cover the base of the tree since my friend already had something she wants to use!!

Thank you so much for your visit and we hope you will come back each and every day to see some wonderful inspirations! Big hugs from Jacque!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome job. Great inspiration for a small tree for my parents crypt in the mausoleum. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best card for Christmas. This card is simply beautiful. It will be looks best with the snow and stars. What a cute image and so much beautiful detail you shared with us.
    girls backpacks

    ReplyDelete