Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hello Peeps, I had a different card made ready to post today – a Christmas card featuring one of Tina Wenke’s new Christmas images but sadly the motherboard on my computer died last night so I was unable to get the photo edited and trying to do so on my netbook with Paintshop Pro was just not happening. So instead I thought I would share a card I did for a magazine commission a few months ago using Juliet in the field of nasturtiums






Products used: organza ribbon, blooms, 25mm rose


4 comments:

  1. Just adorable Bev what a wonderful image, hope the computer gets sorted soon hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Bev this is just soooooooooooo cute, and I just love the colorscheme here too. It really makes the card just perfect somehow. It´s really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colors and choice of flowers-Good Luck with the computer

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Bev! I love the Sarak Kay image and beautiful papers! Hope your computer comes back to life again!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete