Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Crafting

Hi there, Kylie here today to share a Christmas project with you. 

I found some Styrofoam cone shapes at my local art store and thought they would be cute for Christmas Table decorations. 

I have used White Wild Roses in two sizes, 25mm and 30 mm along with some small red poinsettias and 15 mm mint green open roses.

The cute star on top of the tree is from the Christmas crafts section of the store, Mixed Wooden Shape Embellishments along with some lovely raffia ribbon.

I then added some cute pearl brads in both medium and large and a paper doily underneath to finish it off.


All of the flowers were hot glued to the Styrofoam cone so they stay in place. The last photo shows the tree next to a matching card I have made with more gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts goodies...


Items on the card:
Large red Poinsettia
25 mm Wild Rose - Lilac
Mixed Wooden Shape Embellishments
Cherry Blossom in Lilac
Seam binding in white
White cotton Lace
Medium Moonstone brads 

I hope you like my little Christmas tree decoration and card :o)
Thanks for visiting!
Kylie 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word girl!!! This is just so beautiful...I have a cone tree just waiting to be decorated, you have given me some inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete