Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's my turn to post on the blog today so I thought I would share one of my favourite cards of 2011 and of course it had to be a Christmas card!
bev-rochester-magnolia-koala-cuddles
 
The lace, seam binding and flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Flowers used are Trellis Rose, tulips, 25mm wild roses, fabric flowers.  Tiny pearls have been added to her boots.
 
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, on behalf of Paul and Siri and all of the DT and to thank you for your wonderful support in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much Bev and the very same goes right back on all of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Bev, as I mentioned on your blog. Such a beautiful coloured image.
    Thanks for the good wished
    Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete