Wednesday 20 February 2013

A couple of quick makes.....


Good Morning today I am sharing a couple of quick makes with you, using up scraps and to show even a few roses can make a gorgeous creation...



This cutie is called Bug and Roo she is coloured with markers and cut out and 3d'ed on to my shape, I have used up scraps of papers, I have added some RibbonFlat Pearls and some 20mm Open Roses15mm Open Roses, and 10mm Open Roses...



I have added a bit of glitter to her heart and her hair slide and a touch of glitter to the flowers...



Next up is Lollipop Ella Valentines...



Again coloured with markers and using up scraps of papers, I have used an old retired sentiment in my circle and added some 15mm Open Roses and 10mm Open Roses and a touch of glitter...



I made her shoes shiny by adding some glossy accents to them....



Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

5 comments:

  1. With such gorgeous papers and cute stamps they are maybe easy and guick Pops but nevertheless absolutely lovely!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two simply stunning cards.What a wonderful image.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Pops! Those girls are so sweet! I really like what you've done with them, especially the shiny shoes!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deceptively simple seeming cards with lots of detail - wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjuss cards you make and very nice paper and stamps. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete