Wednesday 26 June 2013

Cinnamon Sugar

Sorry I am late been having huge internet probs all sorted now.




I have used the gorgeous "Cinnamon Sugar" and she has been coloured with my "Spectrum Noir" markers and some stardust and liquid pearls, the gorgeous papers are "Pion Vintage Garden" and have been distressed with tea dye and a pair of scissors...




I have added "30mm Wild Roses" "25mm Wild Roses" " 20mm Roses" "Cherry Blossoms" and "6mm Closed Rosebuds" I have added some "Butterflies" and some "Flat Pearls"...




Thank you so much for looking today I hope that can can join in with us this month, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x


Skin: FS1, CR2, CR1, TN1, CR4.
Hair: FS1, BG4, TN5, TN3, TN1. 
Eyes: JG3, IB2.
Shade: BT2, BT1, IB1, Blender.
Floor: IG4, IG3, IG1.
Basket: TN7, TN6, TN3, DG2, white pen.
Bun: CR5, CR4, CR3, EB6, EB5.
Dress: LY2, EB1, DG2, DG1.
Apron: CR5, CR4, CR3.

1 comment: