Thursday 10 April 2014

Bright and Cheery!


Hello there, Mindy here. Here's a bright colorful card for you crafty friends out there!  
I've used this adorable Saturated Canary Stamp, 'Talkie'. I just adore her!!
I've also used my Bella Blvd Papers that are full of bright pretty Spring-ish colors. You can also pair this cutie up with Saturated Canary's, 'Walkie'.

I just love LOVE my chrysanthemums. I think they are my favorite at the moment. They give your cards so much details and texture. I hope you like my card.
 
 
Have a lovely day!


 


 
 
Supplies
PAper - Bella Blvd
Ink - Memento and Copics
Other - misc doily, ribbon, Fancy Pants cork board arrow. burlap, Magnolia Doohickey die.



2 comments:

  1. Good morning mindy I adore this card. The image is so cute. Well done xxx

    Debs

    ReplyDelete