Monday 29 September 2014

Birthday Present

Hi everyone :)
Today I would like to show you a bithday present I made for my husband. It`s a card with our family photo...


...and a shadow box with lots of photos inside. I wrote bithday wishes on each photo.


I also added lots of beautiful WOC flowers: white apple blossoms, tea roses and hip rosebuds.



Materials from Wild Orchid Crafts:

Mixed Color "Tea" Roses 25mm
Off White Hip Rosebuds
White Apple Blossoms

Hope you like my work, my husband like it a lot.
Have a nice day!
Monika

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful work here again, and I bet your husbond was very pleased with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękny prezent.Twój mąż był na pewno wzruszony. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a special gift for your husband! The photographs are beautiful and you've designed so gorgeously around them. Lovely work on this heartfelt creation! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Моника, поздравляю вас с днем рождения мужа! :) Работа очень красивая! Великолепный подарок!

    ReplyDelete