Sunday 26 October 2014

Ice Skating

Hi there, here’s another Christmas card, my card stash is stacking up nicely this year.

bev-rochester-lotv-iceskating

.And I used some delicious goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Isn’t that corner from the mixed metal embellishments just sublime?  I tarted it up a bit with a vintage cabochon Copenhagen, and added a snowflake from the metal Christmas embellishments set.  And then I used a magnolia (still my favourite flower), some lilies and open roses (15mm) and finished off with some pearls.

bev-rochester-lotv-iceskating4

The natural cotton lace is also from WOC.

bev-rochester-lotv-iceskating1

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut stuning card here Bev, really amazing coloring as always too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Such a darling image and a beautiful design. The corner embellishment is indeed stunning and I love the festive flowers. The magnolia is exquisite! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete