Wednesday 4 February 2015

grow strong

Hello WOC Fans!

Today I have for You BIG canvas. At first look It may be hard to find flowers here but there are many of them. I often resize flowers by taking off some petals. I never throw away flowers or any of their parts because you can re-use them. Here is example whole tree I made from flowers leftovers, pieces of laces and other craft "trashes" .



I use:
20 MIXED COLOUR ROSE CABOCHON - 15mm
Model: GST-109
12 MIXED LEAF METAL EMBELLISHMENTS
Model: GST-160
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS
Model: QVR-028
20 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES
Model: MKX-682


2 comments:

  1. Great work!!! And the choice of color is really so attractive..
    Jaslynn, Bizbilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful and clever, too! Love the tree, even the frame tucked inside! Love the roots of the tree and the wonderful color to boot!

    ReplyDelete