Wednesday 17 August 2016

Card "A perfect day"

Hi everyone! It's Mireille and today, I'm sharing a card with you. I went for a clean design, with a mostly white background and some flowers to highlight my the sentiment on my card. It's hard to tell on the picture but I used a Wink of Stella pen to add a subtle shine on some of my flowers, easy and elegant.




Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project:

  • 50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS
  • 50 MIXED 2-TONE COLOUR CHERRY BLOSSOM MKX-077
  • WHITE GUIPURE LACE DOILIES WITH A NET CENTRE MKX-635
  • 100 MIXED COLOR "TEA" 40 PASTEL COLOUR ROSES 25mm QVR-034
  • 40 PASTEL COLOUR FORGET ME NOT FABRIC FLOWERS MKX-332
  • 40 MIXED PINK TONE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-014
  • 50 WHITE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-020
  • 50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES WITH STEM 1¼" (30mm) MKX-450
Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I love your work. Can I ask what you use to adhere your flowers to your cards, etc.

    ReplyDelete