Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmas frame

Hello, Monika here :)
Today I have for you my last Christmas inspiration - a Christmas frame decorated with  holly leaves, roses and Pretty Flori red flower.


Using holly leaves I made a wreath, then I added roses and big flower. Under the wreath I adhered a diecut painted gold and some vintage metal embellishments. As a final touch I added self adhesive pearls and some red beads.



Products used:
MIXED RED SWEETHEART BLOSSOMS MKX-391
RED OPEN ROSES MKX-001 15mm
RED OPEN ROSES MKX-001 10mm
MIXED RED SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS 5mm MKX-498
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - GREEN & RED MKX-384
MIXED VINTAGE STYLE METAL EMBELLISHMENTS GST-125
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER HOLLY LEAVES MKX-444
PARK AVENUE SIGN FRAME GST-241 

Merry Christmas everyone!
Monika

No comments:

Post a Comment